|Perth Pharma takes online security very seriously in order to protect both you and our reputation as the Perth’s safest, cheapest and most comprehensive online pharmacy. Here is a little information about some of the measures we take to ensure that your experience with us is as safe as possible.
In reality an online transaction is probably more secure than a card transaction in a shop or conducted over the telephone or by fax, as the information transmitted online is highly encrypted using complicated logarithm combinations. This security technology ensures that the information you enter to register, order prescriptions or make payments are all kept fully secure.
Perth Pharma is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which is the internationally recognised standard of best practice in processing and storing payment card data. We are registered in compliance with the Data Protection Act, Registration No. Z1884411.
Key Security Measures
In order to gain and maintain compliance with PCI DSS, we must adhere to stringent policies and procedures that ensure the highest possible level of data and physical security. Every month this security is tested by security experts approved by MasterCard and Visa who attempt to penetrate our defences with all known attacks and report back to us the results of their efforts so we can continually upgrade our security. We have had no reports of any customer using a credit or debit card to purchase at Perth Pharma and subsequent acts of fraud being committed having used details illegally obtained via our site.
The sections below describe some of the main elements of our security efforts:
1) All Perth Pharma staff who have access to important data are criminal record checked, and their access to and use of your data is continually monitored and auditable.
2) Our IT systems are protected by fire walls, have the latest security updates, are not directly accessible from the internet and monitored constantly.
3) All sensitive data (including payment card data and email addresses) are encrypted to industry best practice standards when we store it. Certain data will never be stored such as the security strip number from the back of your payment card.
4) All our web pages where you provide us with data use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 256bit encryption to read and write data from our databases. The SSL certificate is independently issued by Thawte and is your guarantee of security and authentication of our company.
5) Information sent within our company network systems is separately encrypted using VPNs and additional message encryption.
When using our secure website, you will notice that a “lock” icon will appear in your browser window, showing that your web page is secured and the information being sent is confidential and not readable by others.
Our database servers are held in a purpose designed and highly secure vault location (London based data centre) using advanced code and fingerprint identification controlled access. There is 24 hour security and CCTV monitoring.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us using the ‘contact us’ form.
Free Shipping for all Order of $199